permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Open Source Permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Open Source Permaculture
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 12:25:15 -0400

I should mention that Paul Wheaton has created a permaculture wiki at permies.com. I have had a look at it and it shows great promise. I do not know what his development plans are for it or what future he sees for it but it could be a very major component of a collaboration between Appropedia and permaculture.info. I think Paul collaborates with Appropedia to some degree.

LL