permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Open Source Permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: christopher nesbitt <christopher.nesbitt@mmrfbz.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Open Source Permaculture
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 09:55:42 -0600

The who is registration is below.
canonical name permaculture.info.
aliases
addresses 152.19.134.41
Domain Whois record

Queried whois.afilias.info with "permaculture.info"...

Domain ID:D438186-LRMS
Domain Name:PERMACULTURE.INFO
Created On:14-Sep-2001 00:57:31 UTC
Last Updated On:02-Sep-2010 20:45:45 UTC
Expiration Date:14-Sep-2012 00:57:31 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Register.com, Inc. (R140-LRMS)
Status:CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED
Registrant ID:6443432c1a5b6420
Registrant Name:Scott Pittman
Registrant Organization:Permaculture Institute
Registrant Street1:PO Box 3702
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Santa Fe
Registrant State/Province:NM
Registrant Postal Code:87501
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.5054550514
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:scott@permaculture.org
Admin ID:6443432c1a5b6420
Admin Name:Scott Pittman
Admin Organization:Permaculture Institute
Admin Street1:PO Box 3702
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Santa Fe
Admin State/Province:NM
Admin Postal Code:87501
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.5054550514
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:scott@permaculture.org
Billing ID:0742392c1a96a379
Billing Name:Domain Registrar
Billing Organization:Registercom
Billing Street1:575 8th Avenue
Billing Street2:
Billing Street3:
Billing City:New York
Billing State/Province:NY
Billing Postal Code:10018
Billing Country:US
Billing Phone:+1.9027492701
Billing Phone Ext.:
Billing FAX:+1.9027492701
Billing FAX Ext.:
Billing Email:domainregistrar@register.com
Tech ID:35575456963eb698
Tech Name:UNC Hostmaster (UH1409-ORG)
Tech Organization:The University of North Carolina
Tech Street1:ITS CB#1150 440 W. Franklin Street
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Chapel Hill
Tech State/Province:NC
Tech Postal Code:27599-3420
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.9199624357
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:+1.9194459487
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:hostmaster@unc.edu
Name Server:NS2.UNC.EDU
Name Server:NS.UNC.EDU
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Network Whois record

Queried whois.arin.net with "n 152.19.134.41"...

NetRange: 152.19.0.0 - 152.19.255.255
CIDR: 152.19.0.0/16
OriginAS: AS36850
NetName: NCREN-B19
NetHandle: NET-152-19-0-0-1
Parent: NET-152-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
RegDate: 1994-08-08
Updated: 2012-03-02
Ref: http://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-152-19-0-0-1

OrgName: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
OrgId: UNC-1
Address: 440 W. Franklin Street
Address: CB#1150
City: Chapel Hill
StateProv: NC
PostalCode: 27599-1150
Country: US
RegDate: 1991-06-07
Updated: 2011-07-19
Ref: http://whois.arin.net/rest/org/UNC-1

OrgTechHandle: ZU52-ARIN
OrgTechName: University of North Carolina
OrgTechPhone: +1-919-445-9486
OrgTechEmail: host-reg@unc.edu
OrgTechRef: http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/ZU52-ARIN

OrgAbuseHandle: ISG10-ARIN