permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Pre-design for collapse

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Laurence Gaffney" <lgaffney@bigpond.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Pre-design for collapse
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 07:56:11 +1000

The David Holmgren Scenario Planning stuff on the following website may help
to gather thoughts on this topic.

"FutureScenarios.org presents an integrated approach to understanding the
potential interaction between Climate Change and Peak Oil using a scenario
planning model."

http://www.futurescenarios.org/

Laurence Gaffney