permaculture - [permaculture] shout out to Gaia

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Nanette Echols <nanettechols@visi.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] shout out to Gaia
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 08:08:54 -0500

Gaia,
I live in St. Paul and would love to get together and discuss urban permaculture. e-mail me off list.
nanettechols (at) visi (dot) com
Nanette
gaia wrote:

hello MIKAL,
nice to find you in the box(or out of it, as the case may be )
thanks for initiating this lively discussion. I advocated strongly for this approach in Powderhorn Park,an urban minneapolis 80acre "park"
an oasis where the ruling humans insisted upon mowing the wild into oblivion.
A number of residents came together to assist in shifting consciousness.
of course, the Earth is edible, how could be have forgotten how delicious she is..

gaia