permaculture - Re: [permaculture] scrumping

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Don" <ujgs@4dirs.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] scrumping
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 19:43:04 -0700

Helping oneself to anothers fruit.
Meaning you pull up your shirt or sweater(pullover) and load up the pouch with the fruit and "Leg-it".
I never took more than I could carry and my shoes smelled of rotten fruit all day, My Mum would get a big smile as I unloaded the apples on to the kitchen table.

Don in Mesa AZ (formally of Hillingdon, Middx UK)

----- Original Message ----- From: "mIEKAL aND" <dtv@mwt.net>