permaculture - Re: [permaculture] fallenfruit.org

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: gaia <gaia@oneota.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] fallenfruit.org
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 10:21:24 -0500

hello MIKAL,
nice to find you in the box(or out of it, as the case may be )
thanks for initiating this lively discussion. I advocated strongly for this approach in Powderhorn Park,an urban minneapolis 80acre "park"
an oasis where the ruling humans insisted upon mowing the wild into oblivion.
A number of residents came together to assist in shifting consciousness.
of course, the Earth is edible, how could be have forgotten how delicious she is..