permaculture - Re: [permaculture] fallenfruit.org

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] fallenfruit.org
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 10:36:17 +1000 (EST)

i remember as a kid in newton-le-willows going scrumping every summer
1958-65, and everyone had fruit trees in thier back yard including the
vicerage
and we loved it, up to 100 apples and pears /day, and their was still plenty
left for the rest of the season

Graham <grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
Organic Lea, a community growing/permaculture project based in the Lea
Valley in North East LOndon, Uk, have a similar scheme called the
Scrumping Project-you can link to an explanatory press release by going
to http://www.organiclea.org.uk/news.html

Cheers Graham www.spiralseed.co.uk