permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 33, Issue 20

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "D Crimmins" <dcrimmins71@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 33, Issue 20
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 15:37:57 -0700

I would like to let you all know of my new site:
Of interest to some of you may be the Swimming Pond and the Swimming Pool COnversions pages.
I have designed a way to convert chlorine pools to natural filtration.
If anyone is interested in a conversion please keep me posted as to your progress.
Let me know if you have any questions.
http://www.pond-doctor-dave.com

Thanks
David Crimmins
dcrimmins71@hotmail.com

  • Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 33, Issue 20, D Crimmins, 10/16/2005