permaculture - Re: [permaculture] natural lining of ponds

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Mike Barnett" <dreadlox@cwjamaica.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] natural lining of ponds
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 15:09:58 -0800

George, if you get nowhere, write the same question on the [tilapia] list at
yahoogroups.com.
To subscribe to this group, go to the yahoogroups.com website.
Send the message then to tilapia@yahoogroups.com

These guys are experts, and you will get some serious answers as there over
600 members are all over the world, and in countries where what you try is
an issue.

Mike