permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Afghanistan redux

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Afghanistan redux
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 18:53:34 -0700

Margaret L Wilson wrote:

I have children and grandchildren here that I don't want to leave. I also don't want them to live in a dictatorship, theocracy, or ??. I am just getting started on a rundown old cattle ranch. I would like to restore it and leave it for my descendants.

Wonderful. I have a 6 acre small farm that is a gem, the ideal farming
homestead
complete with beautiful soil, plenty of well water, shops, equipment;
everything I need. Could I subscribe you to my marketfarming list?
I'd like to get some ag dialog going there. Really its a general ag list,
not just market farming. Tell Mark to join too.

I'd like to hear more about your efforts to restore your cattle ranch.
What state are you in?

Here's where to subscribe or let me know and I'll add you to the list: