pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] Permaculture Frappr Group ... RSS discussion

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: john@eco-living.net, pcplantdb <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] Permaculture Frappr Group ... RSS discussion
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 10:58:33 -1000

Aloha,

Whoops, File | Send link is already there - in Mozilla 1.7.8 anyhow.
Presumably in Firefox also...?

What would really shift that habit is to have a menu item that automatically grabs the current URL and puts it in a new mail message, in the same way that 'send page' grabs the whole page:

File | send link

I think I will have to make time to suggest that to the projects.