pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] [Fwd: [permaculture] Permaculture Frappr Group - join and locate yourself on the global map, uses Google :>+<: http://www.frappr.com/permaculture]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] [Fwd: [permaculture] Permaculture Frappr Group - join and locate yourself on the global map, uses Google :>+<: http://www.frappr.com/permaculture]
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 02:32:15 -0500

Frappr is very nice, well thought out and robust. Each group has 2 forums, on
topic and misc/off topic,
photo uploads to group archive and RSS feed.

I would be grateful if someone would explain RSS feeds to me and the appropriate software to use, places to initiate RSS feeds from, how it works, tips, etc. John S.? You seem pretty familiar with these new web services.

Next stop, finish installing my Permaculture blog on Blogger, provided by
Google. Then maybe a new wiki on ibiblio.

Anyone interested in terraforming?

Many thanks,

LL