pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] well now...

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg@galatea.org>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] well now...
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 09:40:29 -0600

I keep saying I'm back and then dropping off for another long while,
but I'm currently writing a report/update for Threshold and plan to
submit it to the list sometime this weekend. After that I'd like to
clean up dev (mostly cosmetic stuff, 0.3.1 has no bugs ;-) and push it
live... perhaps announce to permaculture@ibiblio list? Then I'd like
to start working off the clock (or for donations) adding some features
that I really want; namely images, articles, and moderation. After
that I would be interested in finishing up with the Threshold stuff
and kicking back to maintenance cycles. Anybody here ready to start
playing again?

Cheers,
Chad