pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] well now...

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: pcplantdb <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] well now...
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 23:59:50 -0500

Chad Knepp wrote:

Well, PIW is just now getting to the point that I think it will be
interesting/usable/extendable to the permaculture folks, which is why
I'm saying the above.

Probably good timing for it to provide something for them to see and use this
late winter 2006.
There are a lot of interesting folks in the list. I think PIW will go places.

> > to start working off the clock (or for donations) adding some features
> > that I really want; namely images, articles, and moderation. After
> > that I would be interested in finishing up with the Threshold stuff
> > and kicking back to maintenance cycles. Anybody here ready to start
> > playing again? > > If there's anything I can contribure, I am up for that.

Just wanted to see resume the discussion and it looks like you are
there already ;-)

Still very much a believer! Looking forward to the time all of us have
something to sink
our bytes into......

There seems to be a mass movement to the blogosphere; the challenge will be
to find the PC ones
and somehow link to/from them all - I can see the need to a Google-like
function for PIW; spydering
the web for PC info resources in the blogosphere.

Productivity and prosperity for 2006 for all.

Lawrence