pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] well now...

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: pcplantdb <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] well now...
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 14:32:47 -0500

Chad Knepp wrote:

I keep saying I'm back and then dropping off for another long while,
but I'm currently writing a report/update for Threshold and plan to
submit it to the list sometime this weekend. After that I'd like to
clean up dev (mostly cosmetic stuff, 0.3.1 has no bugs ;-) and push it
live... perhaps announce to permaculture@ibiblio list? Then I'd like

I have campaigned from the beginning for involving the project with ongoing
outreach
to the permaculture community-at-large, in mailing lists (especially) and
those not online.
There are nearly 625 subscribers to the PC list and many of these people
may want to be part of or in some way contribute to PIW, obviously with input
to the database,
that being the most important reason to promote PIW in the PC list.

to start working off the clock (or for donations) adding some features
that I really want; namely images, articles, and moderation. After
that I would be interested in finishing up with the Threshold stuff
and kicking back to maintenance cycles. Anybody here ready to start
playing again?

If there's anything I can contribure, I am up for that.