pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] well now...

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: pcplantdb <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] well now...
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 21:12:57 -1000

Aloha,

I keep saying I'm back and then dropping off for another long while,

Heh, me too... :-)
I will be back home latter part of next week, and doing a bunch of computer work on various projects, so I will claim once again that I will check through previous comments/requests for our issue tracker and do something about them.

... and push it
live... perhaps announce to permaculture@ibiblio list?

OK by me, AND I'd like to clean up the issue tracker arena first to at least my own satisfaction.
Foremost probably is finishing the first public (on wiki) drafts of still-missing user docs for the tracker.

I also need to re-look at the membership/security stuff so that we/I are prepared for possibly having a bunch or at least a few newbies creating accounts and starting to use it. It may be fine as-is, I just need to try and grok it again...

And then I am ready to actually do some testing and break the sucker good... ;-)
For that I would like to be on the clock, as I think was agreed, assuming funds are available.

Who's the treasurer? What's our balance sheet? All I recall is you (Chad) getting paid for work to date somewhere back there.

cheers,