nafex - Re: [NAFEX] grafting tape...(where to buy)

  • From: akmanty <akmanty@localnet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] grafting tape...(where to buy)
  • Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 14:09:35 -0600

K Q wrote:

I bought some from an Oregon Home Depot store recently. I think it ran about
$2.50 for a 22 foot roll. It is called Rubber Splice Tape with Liner, made by
the Plymouth company in Massachussetts. They had loads of it. At least a
hundred rolls!

Ace Hardware is another place I have purchased it. Same price, same quality.
Really good stuff, and we owe it to Tanis for the original tip on this tape,
Thanks Tanis!

***** Found some at our new Lowe"s. Thanks so much. AK