nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Are interstocks on pecans common?

  • From: Hans Brinkmann <hans-brinkmann@t-online.de>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Are interstocks on pecans common?
  • Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 21:20:46 +0100

Hallo Lucky,
thank you again for your very clear words!
Let me forget C. cordiformis (maybe only for: "Abbot" C. illinoensis. x C. cordiformis).
Let me use e.g. C. ovata for C. ovata only and
C. laciniosa only for C. laciniosa only.
And let me import more Northern Pecan seeds from USA as rootstock for probably all different Carya.
Thank you!

Ciao
Hans