nafex - Re: [NAFEX] grafting tape...(where to buy) (K Q)

  • From: "Doc Lisenby" <longdistshtr@shtc.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] grafting tape...(where to buy) (K Q)
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 12:49:28 -0500

I just bought a fifteen ft. roll at Wal-Mart where they call it; Seal Wrap Repair Tape. I forgot what I paid for it but I think it was under three bucks. It is labeled "New" and is stated to be 30 mils thick. It is 1" wide and claimed to be UV resistant. I have bought it before back in the "fifties" as electrician splice tape and paid more than that for it. Claimed to be made in the USA. If it is like splice tape keep it in the refrigerator because the adhesive will melt out in warm weather and make a mess. I have had to throw several rolls away because of this.
Doc Lisenby

  • Re: [NAFEX] grafting tape...(where to buy) (K Q), Doc Lisenby, 03/02/2007