nafex - Re: [NAFEX] grafting tape...(where to buy)

  • From: akmanty <akmanty@localnet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] grafting tape...(where to buy)
  • Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 14:08:35 -0600

tanis grif wrote:
akmanty, I have seen the tape at Ace, and Dorn's.  These are chain-stores in at
least the Madison area.  I'm due for a trip to Home Depot...  Contact me off list,
as I might be able to send you some tape for less than the cost of an on-line
purchase.  Think about-- how many grafts do plan on doing this spring, and when?