nafex - [NAFEX] Fruit Seed Request

  • From: fuwa fuwa usagi <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Fruit Seed Request
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 04:29:12 -0800 (PST)

My experience has been that "hybrid vigor" is not a myth.  I believe the original poster indicated this is a commercial venture and I thought he mentioned this pepper was a hybrid.  Therefore it "may" be impractical to attempt to OP the hybrid.   Years back I stabalized several Tomatoe varieties, and while they gave me the results I wanted on a personal level I did not  agreat loss in vigor.

In contrast I  think it is a worthwhile idea to explore, and it certainly has great "social" utility value.

Just passin' through (for you L'amour fans)

The Free Email with so much more!
=====> http://www.MuchoMail.com <=====