nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fruit Seed Request

  • From: Heron Breen <breen@fedcoseeds.com>
  • To: fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fruit Seed Request
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 09:23:57 -0600

Vigor is only reduced due to population depression. One can easily back-cross
and
then stablize the variety. "Vigor" for hybrid is not a myth, but is more the
result of good breeding techniques and great germplasm than the hybridization
method.

Heron Breen

On Wed Jan 26 6:29 , fuwa fuwa usagi <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com> sent: