nafex - Re: [NAFEX] need help with cherry ID

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • To: lreich@hvc.rr.com, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] need help with cherry ID
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 15:33:53 -0700 (PDT)

Nankings seem to grow and produce well for me here in
hot humid Atlanta, though they seem a bit stressed
about now. On thing to watch out for is borors. They
took out 3 bushes of mine this year.
I may try some tanglefoot next spring.
(odd thing is my Stella cherry was never touched.)

Robert Hamilton
Atlanta, GA
zone, 7