nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Yahoo Archived Messages

  • From: Charles Paradise <machelp@attglobal.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Yahoo Archived Messages
  • Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 19:46:55 -0500

I am aware of iblio archives saved since 2002.
Does any archive, saved text of messages before 2002?
Is it retrievable from Yahoo or any other server?

While we're at it, does anyone have a very simple recipe for pickle slices to
be canned in quart jars with a minimum of fuss?
Charlie Paradise
in Massachusetts with cucumbers