msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Airscent horses?

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Shirley Cox <shirley1950@bellsouth.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Airscent horses?
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 16:27:35 -0400

Yes you can!  North Georgia Mounted Search and Rescue is having our first Scent Detection Clinic the weekend of June 21-22-23.

Check out the website:  www.airscentinghorse.com.    This is the clinician who will be coming to Georgia.   My husband and a few other members ordered his booklet a few months back and have been following his  instructions and techniques.   Read his BIO, it is quite impressive.

Shirley Cox
NGMSAR. Secretary

Sent from my iPad