msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Request for Help--Brandon Swanson Search

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Una Smith <una.smith@att.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Request for Help--Brandon Swanson Search
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 11:21:21 -0700

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 05:46:10PM +0000, JHasse@comcast.net wrote:
>   I posted a number of answers on the Wikiversity site last night.  Where
>did they go?

Jeff, all your posted contributions are shown here:
http://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Jeff_Hasse

Did you actually post more than that? You posted also to SAR-L
and MSAR-Riders. I am having a little trouble keeping track of
the separate lines of discussion. I tried to capture main ideas
and gather them together on Wikiversity, but have fallen behind.
I am also looking for help getting maps to use on Wikiversity.
There are some great map tools available but I do not have much
practice using them.

Una