msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Request for Help--Brandon Swanson Search

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "David Skofstad" <dbs54neigh@earthlink.net>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Request for Help--Brandon Swanson Search
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 18:26:01 -0600

I agree the likelihood of finding recoverable human remains is very small given the effects of two years of weather and predation.  I am also concerned about the numerous indications by the HRD canines, although my experience in this area is very limited. It may be possible to locate other evidence, such as the cell phone. I understand this must be very hard on the family as they were in communication with the subject.

David Skofstad
dbs54neigh@earthlink.net

"In that day there will be inscribed on the bells of the horses, 'Holy to the Lord.' "
                             Zechariah 14:20