msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Pants?

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Lila Corey" <Caballera@embarqmail.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Pants?
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 11:43:35 -0400

Una,
How do you still get on your horse with all those clothes????? OKay, I am old--I admit it. :) I live in NC and am so glad we don't have sub freezing weather often, but the downside of that is we never have time to acclimate to it either before it suddenly turns 65. I emailed you last year about starting a MSAR group in my area. We are working hard on it. Have our non-profit status, members that passed our horse/rider certifications which we adapted from other teams that have been in service longer and more experienced, got a small grant for some equipment, and are working on our certifications in search, first aid, etc. I have appreciated your help in the past and enjoying comments and education from everyone on the site.
Thanks,
Lila
Chief,
TESAR