msar-riders - [MSAR] Calling all instructors

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: MSAR Maintainer <msar@ibiblio.org>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Calling all instructors
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 15:41:16 -0400

IRVIN LICHTENSTEIN wrote:
>There are many unit trainers and other certified instructors who can offer
>awareness, operational or technician level rescue training and search
>management on this list. If possible the moderator may be able to indicate
>on the unit listing or another list who has such capability in house/unit.
[...]
>I am certain that an instructors' skill exchange can be constructed.

I agree. I am not sure how best to organize the data nor where
to put it. But I can figure that out once I have data to work
with. So, all of you who are instructors, please write a short
summary of your qualifications, a list of what topics you teach,
where you are available to teach it, and how to contact you.

I will gladly include data from commercial training providers
such as mounted police schools.

Send me this data off list, please.