msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Careful to avoid an appearance of bickering?

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Ms Teri Oliver <terilynne3@yahoo.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Careful to avoid an appearance of bickering?
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 17:10:41 -0700 (PDT)

AMEN, well said. Tired of living in the United States of the Offended. It
isn't unprofessional to state an opinion, good or bad. It is unprofessional
to base your opinion with foul or cursed language or with ill intention or
intentional malice or ill means towards others.

Terilynne
Member of the US of America

PFleming <PFleming@nwlink.com> wrote:
"it does sometimes give the appearance of bickering, and often causes a
decreased appearance of professionalism.".

Maybe so, but I believe it it is far better than than letting political
correctness crap turn this list into something where folks can't say what
they mean..We are SAR folks here. Type A personalaties, not particularly
known for having thin skins who also know where the delete button is.

Paul
PMSAR