msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Careful to avoid an appearance of bickering?

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "PFleming" <PFleming@nwlink.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Careful to avoid an appearance of bickering?
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 23:55:47 -0700

"it does sometimes give the appearance of bickering, and often causes a decreased appearance of professionalism.".

Maybe so, but I believe it it is far better than than letting political correctness crap turn this list into something where folks can't say what they mean..We are SAR folks here. Type A personalaties, not particularly known for having thin skins who also know where the delete button is.

Paul
PMSAR