msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Hobbles

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Patty Montoya" <riverrider@bak.rr.com>
  • To: <shicks@nwinc.net>, "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Hobbles
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 19:14:06 -0800

Sherry, this message is just to you, (or should be if I'm doing it right...
Your comment about not trying to be difficult... you're absolutely right. That's how we all learn from each other if having a healthy debate. No matter how much I may think I'm set in my way on something, invariably someone comes up with another point of view that changes my thinking. Thanks for your input. Patty
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sherry C. Hicks" <shicks@nwinc.net>