msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] MSAR and 4x4

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Sue Watkins" <suezoo@inreach.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] MSAR and 4x4
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 21:37:29 -0800

Hi Carla: I am in the Sacramento SO SAR unit, would enjoy talking with you. We have been an MSAR unit for 15 yrs and have added ground and K9 divisions. We put on a great mounted sensory clinic that many SAR and LE units use to qualify their horses. we give a discount to SAR members. Feel free to contact me. Sue suezoo@inreach.com
----- Original Message ----- From: <possegal@att.net>