msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] MSAR and 4x4

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: The Hitchn Post <hitchnup@msn.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] MSAR and 4x4
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 23:46:15 -0500

[Deleted included prior posts and HTML duplicate. -Una]

Philip Thanks for the input and sharing your experience, we to are
called the posse because the reg SAR doesn't want the public getting
them confused with us, and we also do parades and security at events.
Your right I know I need to be patient, and looking at the whole picture
we are starting to get called upon more then we have in the past, so
we'll just keep practicing and I guess our time will come Thanks Pam