msar-riders - [MSAR] Starting an MSAR unit

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Una Smith <una.smith@att.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Starting an MSAR unit
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 21:52:42 -0700

Carla Olsen wrote:
>Also if you have any good info on starting an MSAR unit please
>let me know, I could use the input.

Carla, if you read the archives of this list, MSAR-Riders,
you will see where I say it is possible to be both a riding
club and an MSAR unit. Well, today I still say that it is
possible, but I also say it is almost always a mistake, so
if you are starting from scratch (or starting over), don't
go there!

  • [MSAR] Starting an MSAR unit, Una Smith, 12/03/2005