msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Please don't self-deploy

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Ian@modricusa.com" <ian@modricusa.com>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Please don't self-deploy
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 21:13:24 -0600

They also have communications and sophisticated USAR equipment for locating
survivors in rubble piles - in addition the hazmat decon units and other
equipment for dealing with hazardous environments will doubtless be put to
good use ! The cache normally occupies four 18 wheelers and has excellent
medical support in house.

I don't know how many of the team made the deployment or their location - I
have not yet heard anything via our regular channels.

Ian
NMTF1 - (New member not quite operational ..)