msar-riders - RE: [MSAR] MSAR In the News

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Jeff Ezell" <eztech@pdq.net>
  • To: "Terry Nowacki" <wwfarm@wiktel.com>, "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [MSAR] MSAR In the News
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 09:15:16 -0500

OK MSAR, how many horses can you get down to Aruba? Just kidding, but I got
your attention. ;o)

Thanks for the kind words of support Terry. Tim Miller has been invited to
meet with the Prime Minister and Chief of Police tomorrow upon arrival.
There will be a big press conference afterward and I suspect an invitation
for other professional SAR resources to coordinate through Texas Equusearch
(TES) in the search for Natalee. We're trying to set up some type of
screening process now.

I'm NASAR trained like many of you. TES has been criticized by some because
they don't always follow the NASAR handbook for searches. Others recognize
and appreciate the results achieved. Check them at:
http://www.texasequusearch.org/recognitions.htm

Stay tuned if you may want to help. We don't know at this time about
expenses being covered. Many corporations and individuals are generously
helping with funding to support this sizable effort.

Jeff Ezell