msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Boy Scout in Utah Found Alive

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Jody Benson" <dlbenson@pacifier.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Boy Scout in Utah Found Alive
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 18:24:05 -0700

Volunteer Forrest Nunley, a 43-year-old house painter from Salt Lake City,
said he found Brennan "standing in the middle of the trail. He was all muddy
and wet."

The boy saw some volunteer searchers on horseback, but "he didn't want to
come out. He was too scared. He was a little delirious. I sat him down and
gave him a little food," Nunley said.

from news.yahoo.com