msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Request information

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Ernie L. Greening" <lazy2@alltel.net>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Request information
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 20:44:07 -0500

First of all apply for 501e (c). that way you an accept tax free donations.
Then try to get the backing of your sheriff.
Also join National Search & Rescue. Association.
If I can be of further help let me know.

My web
http://www.geocities.com/trilakesr/

Ernie L. Greening
Director; Boone County Mounted S&R