msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Request information

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Jorene Downs" <Jorene@CEOates.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Request information
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 18:03:11 -0700

John, I should have kept reading. You're in NV. ;)
I know there are personnel who attend SAR City from your neck of the woods. Several were in one of my classes there last year. I've been invited to teach again at SAR City this year. If you're there, look me up!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Jorene Downs
Tulare Co SAR - Hasty Team ICP Team
www.ceoates.com/sar
Tulare-Kings CERT
www.tk-cert.org

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jorene Downs" <Jorene@CEOates.com>
John, if you're about 4 hours from Chris, you're likely also in CA. I'm also about 4 hours from Chris, north in Central CA ;)
[...]
If you really are about 4 hours from Chris, you might plan to attend SAR City in Barstow, CA, in October. http://sarcity.org/

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Wilkins" <wilkey34@yahoo.com>
Chris the group that I belong to has to have a
presentation for everything. Everybody that I have
talked to, likes the idea. Myself, if I am going to
make this work I want to make sure that I have
everything ready to go and know everything possible
that I can. This will also allow me to make contacts
with other groups in the area. such as yours that is
only about a 4 hour drive from here.