msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Request information

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Susanna Guizar-Sempelsz <hiflowgrfx@anet.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Request information
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 16:07:38 -0700

John Wilkins wrote:

I am just making sure I have everything
ready to make a good presentation and the people in
place once we start to get things going and avoid all
the pitfalls that other groups may have encountered
when they first started, any and all tips and
information will greatly be appreciated
Hi John:

I don't know if this is too short notice for you, but there is a Mounted SAREX event in Northern California near Reno, actually Truckee, California. It is happening the latter part of this week. If you would like more information, contact Donna Martin at (530) 273-2438.

Hope this helps!

Susie :)

Susanna Guizar
SAR K-9 Handler, EMT

***
Owner & Designer

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
SARshop

a division of
Hi-Flow Graphics

"Go Pro. Look Professional."

SARshop is a great source for search and rescue products that can help you and your team look professional, whether you are a ground searcher, K-9 handler, mounted unit or medical personnel. Go Pro.

Ask for our FREE catalog. Be on our mailing list, so we can keep you
posted on our newest products and notify you when our Web store,
www.SARshop.com, is online!

Hi-Flow Graphics
14512 Filmore Street Arleta, CA 91331-5015

(818) 896-1106
Fax: (818) 899-0758

hiflowgrfx@artnet.net