msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Training mares not to kick

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Paul" <pfleming@nwlink.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Training mares not to kick
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 22:18:50 -0800

Julie,

Heck it wasn't your fault its just horses being horses. Now that I look back had I shortened up Patche's lead rope he wouldn't have tried to sniff JJ. That was my second close call. Last year Ken Wolf's horse tried to kick me when I was loading Patches into their straight in loading trailer. Had it not been for the center post I probably would have a broken leg. That tought me always to load from the opposite side from the horse that is already loaded.

It didn't seem to me we had anything exciting enough offer to Western Horsemen, but you never know.

I got three bids for the radios and have started to fill out the application.

Paul
----- Original Message ----- From: "JULIE FRANCO" <snowyridgeranch@yahoo.com>