msar-riders - [MSAR] Too much e-mail from MSAR-Riders

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: MSAR Maintainer <msar@ibiblio.org>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Too much e-mail from MSAR-Riders
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 10:14:10 -0500

Lois Sprott wrote:
>I thought I would just be able to check it on the web. I didn't
>realize it would all end up in my personal e-mail. Please let me
>know how to unsubscribe. Thanks.

I can relate. But may I suggest trying digest mode first? Or
nomail mode? Both modes allow you to still post to MSAR-Riders.
I find that with nomail it takes work to stay up with the list.

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/msar-riders is the page
for changing any of your subscription options. Lois, as the list
maintainer, I have set your subscription to digest mode. If that
isn't enough, I recommend you reset it to nomail.

Hope this helps,

Una