msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Re: Riding clinic, New Mexico April *26-29*

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Lois Sprott" <doodlebug@zianet.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Re: Riding clinic, New Mexico April *26-29*
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 21:53:39 -0600

Thanks for your reply. If I can be of help please let me know. Also, I
must have gotten on the msar list and my in box is drowning in msar e-mail.
I can't get it to recognize my e-mail and password to let me unsubscribe. I
thought I would just be able to check it on the web. I didn't realize it
would all end up in my personal e-mail. Please let me know how to
unsubscribe. Thanks.
Lois