msar-riders - [MSAR] Re: Riding clinic, New Mexico April *26-29*

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Lois Sprott c/o MSAR Maintainer <msar@ibiblio.org>
  • To: MSAR Riders <MSAR-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [MSAR] Re: Riding clinic, New Mexico April *26-29*
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 11:19:31 -0500

[Ditto. -Una]

Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:48:30 -0600
From: Lois Sprott, doodlebug at zianet dot com

Una,
I found the info. on the Craig Cameron clinic and will make a copy
for those interested. They can call the number given to get more info.
It's way out of my price range and I ride in the mountains here anyway,
but will share the info. with others. It sounds like it deals with
trail obstacles and not with air-scenting which I would be interested in
learning more about since my horse is very alert to what is happening
around him when we are on the trail. It sounds like the presentation at
ESCAPE does not include horses.
Lois