market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Suggestions for a place to post an ad?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Tom <tomsgardens AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Suggestions for a place to post an ad?
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 17:49:57 -0800 (PST)

Sorry all, for the post that I thought was going just to Deb Taft.  I'll keep that from happening again.  I hope.
At least that means that Carla got the list.

It looks like Richard Moyer is going to take the CoolBot.

Rob, I had to chuckle when you pointed out the irony involved.  I apologize to anyone who has been annoyed by the ads that weren't ads, or at least were not supposed to be.

If anyone has any further interest in my stuff, maybe it would be best if you emailed me directly: tomsgardens AT yahoo.com.

Tom at Tom's Gardens
Cut Flowers & Veggies
Northern Lower Michigan