market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Suggestions for a place to post an ad?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Don Lareau <dlareau AT tds.net>
  • To: Tom <tomsgardens AT yahoo.com>, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Suggestions for a place to post an ad?
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 11:42:47 -0700

You can email a list to me pls

Don Lareau
Zephyros Farm and Garden

On Nov 7, 2012, at 11:27 AM, Tom <tomsgardens AT yahoo.com> wrote:

I'm assuming that for-sale ads are not allowed on this list, so can anyone advise me of a good place to advertise a couple pieces of gardening equipment?  Free would be nice, but paying is OK too.  I'm getting out of the flower growing business, though I'll still be growing veggies for my family's use.