market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Suggestions for a place to post an ad?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Tom <tomsgardens AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Suggestions for a place to post an ad?
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 18:15:25 -0800 (PST)

Hi Deb,

At this point I have only three items that I am selling.
1) Hatfield transplanter Model 2.5 with 2 1/2 " by 2 1/2 " opening.
I bought this from Johnny's a few years ago and used it to plant maybe fifty plants.  It worked well, but I should have gone with a smaller size, since most of my plant starts are smaller.  $50 + shipping   (New price is $109.)
2) CoolBot air conditioner controller to use in making your own veggie or flower cooler with a room AC as the cold source.  This works great and will be a really good deal for someone. $175 with free shipping (New price is $299.)
3) I have a 12,000 Btu/h air conditioner to go with the CoolBot that I would sell for $100, but I wouldn't want to try to ship it.

Also, I will be dismantling my cooler, and would make someone a good deal on the 2 inch foam pieces that I used to build it, if they were coming to pick up the AC unit.  ( See http://tomsgardens.wordpress.com/my-homemade-walk-in-cooler/ for a look at what I have.

Thanks for your interest.

Tom McDonald
Harbor Springs MI
231-881-3087