market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] After 60 years, a total pea failure?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: mamica5 AT sssnet.com
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] After 60 years, a total pea failure?
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 08:01:01 -0400 (EDT)

You guys are making me feel lucky. I am in Ohio and this year's pea crop
is absolutely comes close to the best I've had...expecially in recent
years. All kinds...snow, snap, English..I plant in succession and my 2nd
planting caught up with the first..and I've got a boatload of
snowpeas..all at once. Sigh.

By the way..I'm a list lurker...reading and learning, and laughing and
sighing. Enjoy all your contributions..
MLC