market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Greenhouse heating

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Thamnophis <thamnophis AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Greenhouse heating
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 23:50:18 -0600

If the water was 140F going in, how log was the tube and and what was
the water temp coming out?

Did you pack the sand in tight? (less air space would equal less
insulation [dead air space] and more heat absorption into the sand)

(I'm curious because I'm thinking of setting up something similar and
realize there is a lot of math involved!)

Joe